Become a Member
By becoming a member, you will receive free admission to the Arboretum for one year ($9 per visit value); free admission to more than 300 participating gardens throughout the United States and Canada, discounts on most classes, workshops, lectures, tours and family programs and much more. See Member Benefits for a full list of exclusive privileges.
You can become a member online by selecting a category below that’s best for you. If you prefer to join by mail, please download the membership form below and mail it to us.
• Admits one student or teacher with current I.D.
• Admits two seniors, 62 years of age
• Admits one adult
• Admits two adults and your children and grandchildren under 18 years
Garden Sustainer $175.00
Includes basic membership benefits plus:
• Admits two adults and children and grandchildren under 18 years
• Admission for two additional guest (when accompanied by a cardholder)
• Two portrait photography fees permits (a $100 value)
Garden Sponsor $325.00
Includes Garden Sustainer benefits plus:
• Two one-day guest passes
• Recognition in the Arboretum Members’ Magazine and Calendar
• Complimentary Arboretum gift
Tule Pond Arboretum Benefactor $500.00
With matching gifts, you can sometimes double or even triple your gift. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Simply request a matching gift form from your company’s human resources office and fill it out to initiate the match. For more information, contact the Membership Department at 626.821.3233.
Save 10% with a 2-year membership
Membership Terms & Conditions
Your membership is good for 12 months from the time you join. Your membership card is non-refundable and non-transferable and, where applicable, members must accompany their guests. Children under the age of 18 years must be escorted by an adult. You must present your membership card to receive Gift Shop discounts. For questions, comments or suggestions, contact the Membership Office, 626.821.3233.