Kids at SpringTopia!
Saturday, May 3
- Field Journaling: Kids explore nature at the Arboretum with their very own field guide.
- The Great Sunflower Project: A citizen science project focused on counting pollinators.
- Peacock Discovery Station: Learn about the feathers on a peacock
- Botanical Drawing Station for Kids.
- Pollinator Craft: Making and coloring paper butterflies
Sunday, May 4
- Bookmark making for children at the Arboretum Library craft table
- Story-time for kids in the Arboretum Library
- Seed Balls
- Field Journaling
- The Great Sunflower Project
- Pollinator Craft
12pm, 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm
- Lets Bug Out! with Andre Campbell