The Arboretum, its buildings, and its tour vehicles are all accessible. Due to the Arboretum’s varied topography, portions of the landscape may be inaccessible.
• Wheelchairs are available to rent for $10 non-members and $5 for members on a first-come, first-served basis at the Garden and Gift Shop. Reservations are not accepted. An ID must be left with Gift Shop.
• A wheelchair lift is located at the Queen Anne Cottage.
•Designated parking locations are found near the front entrance.
No pets allowed, please. Service animals are welcome at the Arboretum. The following guidelines will help you enjoy your visit with your service animal:
• All service animals must remain on a leash or harness at all times and may not be left unattended.
• You are responsible for controlling your service animal’s behavior. You are also responsible for cleaning up after your service animal.
• If at any time your animal’s behavior becomes a threat to the safety or well-being of other visitors, the Arboretum reserves the right to ask you to enjoy the garden without your service animal present.