Arcadia Moon Festival
About This Event
A peek at the Arcadia Moon Festival from KTLA. The traditional Chinese celebration is observed when the full moon is at its brightest for the year. The unique cultural experience offers Chinese music, martial arts, dance performances and more. Food trucks. Moon cakes, the signature sweet of the festival, will be available for purchase. Bring family and friends, a picnic, blankets and lawn chairs for a very special evening in the garden.
- The legend of the Moon Festival by Elite Performing Arts Group
- Lion Dance by Fong’s Kung Fu School
- Audience participation of Tai Chi with Master Arnold Chien
- Chinese Drumming by His-Lai Buddha’s Light Drum group
- Peacock and other dances by Tataya Dance Studio
- Traditional music by the Chinese Orchestra
- Belly Bombz – Korean fusion chicken wing, chicken strips, pork belly sliders and fried rice.
- Mandoline Grill – Vietnamese fusion – bahn mi sandwiches, Vietnamese style tacos, Vietnamese style nachos and salads.
- Canvas Food Truck – burgers, specialty fries, wraps, healthy options.
- Rockin Ice – Shaved ice desserts
- Peacock Café – Moon Cakes, soft tacos, street nachos. Coffee, water and other beverages.
Tickets purchased by noon Saturday, September 30: $10 for general public and members; $5 for seniors age 62 and children 12 and older; Children under 11 free. Tickets at the Gift Shop or online.
Tickets available at the door at 5:30pm: $14 general public and members; $8 for senior age 62 and children 12 and older; children under 11 free. Tickets will be available August 1 at the Arboretum Gift Shop. Free parking at the Arboretum and Westfield Mall.
The festival is presented by the Arcadia Chinese Association and the Los Angeles Arboretum Foundation. Event sponsors:
Tickets available at the Gift Shop and online.
Tickets purchased prior to the event:
$10 for general public and members;
$5 for seniors age 62 and children 12 and older
Children 12 and older; children under 11 free.
Tickets purchased at the door:
$14 general public and members
$8 for seniors age 62 and children 12 and older
Children under 11 free.