SOLD OUT: Free Day August 16
Free day at the Arboretum is the third Tuesday of each month. The tickets are free but limited and timed. Tickets must be reserved in advance online and will be available at 9:00 am on Thursday, September 1, for Free Day on September 20. Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets are released on the first of each month unless the first falls on a weekend, in this case, tickets are released on the first Monday of the month.
There are four entrance times for Free Day:
Morning 9:00am and Morning 11:00am
Afternoon1:00pm and Afternoon 3:00pm
• Members of other gardens that participate in the Reciprocal Admissions Program will need a ticket.
• All non-member visitors, including infants, will need a Free Day ticket.
• Tickets are limited to 5 per household. More than 5 tickets will have all additional tickets invalidated.
• No outside food is allowed in the gardens.
• All garden etiquette and rules apply.