The Arboretum’s roads are accessible and provide access to many of landscape areas.
• Currently wheelchairs are not available to rent.
• Closed for restoration: Wheelchair lift is located at the Queen Anne Cottage.
• Designated parking locations are found near the front entrance.
No pets allowed, please. Service dogs are welcome at the Arboretum. However, other animals, pets, emotional support, therapy, comfort, or companion animals are prohibited as they are not considered service animals under the ADA. Click here to learn more about what is considered a service animal.
The following guidelines will help you enjoy your visit with your service animal:
• All service animals must remain on a leash or harness at all times and may not be left unattended.
• You are responsible for controlling your service animal’s behavior. You are also responsible for cleaning up after your service animal.
• If at any time your animal’s behavior becomes a threat to the safety or well-being of other visitors, the Arboretum reserves the right to ask you to enjoy the garden without your service animal present.